Friday, October 16, 2009

My Best Friend!

Today, 16 October 2009, Friday, I reported to Mr Chang that Brendan brought *********** to school... and it is about Kai Siang, my best friend... Brendan said that everybody in P5A do not friend Kai Siang even I don't thats why i want to get the *********** from him... I wanted to get the *********** from him because I want that to be as proof to show mr chang... Next Wednesday, 21 October 2009, Brendan and Sean is going to get in trouble and might get expelled WOO-HOO!!! I hate them sometimes... especially Sean... he is sooooo annoying.... Brendan is okay la but he is sometimes very annoying and very bad same like Sean someimes and they are best friends so their attitude should be the same... don't you agree with me??? post a comment if you do...

2 comments: